When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to buffalo
- Request Validation
- `app.ServeFiles` should always be accessed last, regardless of when/where it's defined
- Correct Content-Type/Accept header usage
- Support for Kubernetes
- Add Auto-HTTPS
- Should be able to run buffalo commands inside of the tree of a project
- Feature proposal : Front end validator
- Integration tests for buffalo plugins, examples, etc…
- Failed generate does not undo what did succeed.
- Generate 404 and 500 Templates html
- Go not yet supported