Rapid Web Development w/ Go
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to buffalo
- Allow disable of Session saver
- Proposal: Plug-ins v2 and Thin Buffalo Binary
- Feature request: snap package
- `app.ServeFiles` should always be accessed last, regardless of when/where it's defined
- Support for Kubernetes
- Add Auto-HTTPS
- Integration tests for buffalo plugins, examples, etc…
- Auto render does not obey http headers correctly
- timeout on request? max post data?
- Assets helpers are not CDN friendly
- Go not yet supported