When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to goby
- Bump golang.org/x/sys from 0.0.0-20191029155521-f43be2a4598c to 0.1.0
- runtime error: invalid memory address ornil pointer dereference
- Embedded use: Provide an object
- https CURD ?
- Using uint8 as token type to reduce memory usage
- Migrate to GitHub Actions
- Add the user-defined UA, which can be changed by yourself
- Check is the codes is formated in travis ci
- Refactor ErrorObject and Error classes' initialization
- Test and simplify Goby's lib path assignment
- Go not yet supported