When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
146 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to godot
- Mono: Add Dictionary and Array classes
- Editor crashes after a recent GDNative change
- VisualServer methods are not bound
- Translations don't work on Android when using keys in non-latin characters
- Capacity to use new lines with artithmetic operators
- Unable to interact with titlebar or window chrome of editor
- Playing ogg vorbis music stream stutters
- GDScript: statement form of "preload" and "load"
- Transforms translate() applies scaling factor to offset
- HTML5 Export Missing Textures
- C not yet supported