When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
356 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to godot
- Defaced color picker
- Allow fetching translations from multiple languages at once
- BMP image loader fails to import images with 8, 4 and 1 bit depths
- Changing project name breaks all C# scripts
- Draw calls stop mysteriously when offscreen
- Add pixel_size property to Sprite node
- Confusion about Dictionary Comparison?
- HTML5 export weird duplication of the texture.
- Add Clamp To Border option for textures
- Lambda notation for anonymous funcrefs
- C++ not yet supported