When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
367 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to godot
- [WIP] Reworked and more capable ConnectDialog
- Add copyright and license info as a script resource properties in Visual Script
- event.relative in _input-function is broken on mac os
- Audio stops working after scene reload.
- Feature: Navigation Agent
- Pressing F5 sometimes opens project list
- CubeMap support for environment sky
- Allow Project Rename Via Enter
- Private variables or functions in GDScript
- Add Undo Close Tab option in tabs context menu
- C++ not yet supported