When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
429 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- cmd/go: go mod mvs: explain MVS selection
- cmd/link: fails to link package having a .syso file when using external linker
- proposal: Go 2: simplify error handling with ? and ...
- debug/elf: don't check section size
- archive/zip: fix zip64 extra headers problems
- net: document that OpError.Err field must be non-nil
- proposal: "Filled types": a mechanism to guarantee types are not nil at compile time
- proposal: improved nil checking
- cmd/link: load symbols from .syso in external link mode
- crypto/x509 : update supported tip , add ed25519.PublicKey
- Go not yet supported