When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
398 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- cmd/go: test failure for TestScript/mod_sumdb_proxy: lookup localhost.localdev: No address associated with hostname
- bytes: align Buffer to cachelines to avoid false sharing
- proposal: Go 2: builtin: must function
- runtime: bad performance of core GO features (GC, go routines, channels, map)
- cmd/go: test does not respect GOFLAGS="-mod=readonly"
- crypto/x509: Go opens many more CA cert files than Python
- cmd/go: accept -Wl,-R/path/
- proposal: Go 2: language: here documents
- syscall: windows Open() should allow FILE_SHARE_DELETE
- net: DNS broken on darwin without cgo (1.13 regression)
- Go not yet supported