When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
655 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- Proposal: Give testing.M both a Cleanup and Failure Logging Function
- x/tools/gopls: trace of error response is missing
- x/tools/gopls: skip diagnostics for an empty file if it's the only go file
- x/pkgsite: change "BUGs" heading to "Bugs"
- x/tools/gopls: reinitialize view after `go mod vendor` runs with initialization errors
- cmd/cgo: opaque struct pointers are broken since Go 1.15.3 [1.15 backport]
- x/tools/gopls: register semantic tokens with textDocument/semanticTokens
- x/build: add linux-arm64-hisilicon builder
- proposal: Go 2: ability to create Dynamic Proxies like in Java
- cmd/go: go generate sets more variables than its documentation specifies
- Go not yet supported