When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
668 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- os: StartProcess clearing O_NONBLOCK can lead to goroutine hang on Linux
- cmd/go2go: cannot refer to unexported name "pkg.unexported"
- proposal: x/term: expose tcflush functionality
- cmd/link: -buildmode=c-shared exports many functions, not just //export functions [1.15 backport]
- go get fetches transitive dependencies of unit tests
- x/mobile: failed to pull the signing certificate to determine your team ID
- encoding/xml: encoding a start token with a namespace set in Name and Attr results in invalid XML
- cmd/go: 'go list -m all' fails when offline after 'go mod tidy' due to missing .info files
- cmd/compile: panic.Fatalf should not report "use of builtin panic not in function call" but instead "panic.Fatalf undefined (builtin panic has no field or method Fatalf)"
- x/mobile/cmd/gomobile: brackets expression not supported on this target
- Go not yet supported