When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
688 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- proposal: cmd/go: make "go mod vendor" also copied the used std libs
- cmd/go: improve handling of symlinked module root for `go mod (tidy)`
- reader Buffered func
- testing.M failed to satisfy ut that calls os.Exit(0) twice.
- x/website: wrong package synopses on stdlib packages containing programs
- x/tools/gopls: don't run analyzers for std and 3rd-party packages
- x/tools/gopls: add a debug endpoint to download diagnostic information
- dl: add go1.2.2, go1.3.3 and go1.4.3
- path/filepath: add JoinList
- go/types: audit memory usage for go1.17
- Go not yet supported