When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
615 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- x/tools/gopls: downrank slice as second "append()" param
- [dev.go2go] go/types: fix instantiation crash for generic type parame…
- html/template: export stripTags
- x/tools/gopls: extract variable suggests extracting an *ast.ImportSpec
- x/pkgsite: give more weight to stdlib
- x/pkgsite: LHS navigation panel is "lossy"
- cmd/go: go test -json outputs too verbose
- runtime: race between stack shrinking and channel send/recv leads to bad sudog values
- x/website/internal/dl: include docs on how to init datastore or memcache dependencies
- cmd/cgo: using cgo when passing unsafe.Pointer of a slice to C function causes memory leak
- Go not yet supported