When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
170 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- proposal: spec: asymmetry between const and var conversions
- x/tools/cmd/godoc: not work with symbolic links
- syscall: Seteuid/Setegid for linux
- x/tools/imports: Removes comments if it doesn't see "package"
- x/sys/unix: fails to build with Go 1.3 -- missing file textflag.h
- runtime: make GC runtime stats test run on GCE
- x/tools/present: .play snippet don't handle inserted newlines when using the Enter key.
- cmd/go, cmd/cgo: repeatable builds on OS X with external linker
- cmd/cgo: Allow C code to use structures defined in Go
- doc: define how sync interacts with memory model
- cmd/go: get reports a confusing error message when multiple packages are fetched at a time and one fails
- cmd/compile: does not understand old linker flags
- cmd/compile: package type name collision with built-in types in compiler error messages
- cmd/compile: report all missing methods on failed interface satisfaction
- x/tools/cmd/godoc: provide command-line equivalent to ?m=all
- cmd/go: go install fails when given source file path
- proposal: spec: option types
- encoding/gob: should report if a name is registered or not.
- compress/gzip: It would be nice if Go had a parallel gzip compressor and decompressor
- go/types: expose interface satisfaction constraints