When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
138 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- cmd/go: go get -u for package with submodule vendor: package <VENDOR PACKAGE>: <GIT DIR> exists but is not a directory
- net: Dialer should use specific LocalAddr to do dns resolve
- runtime: TestGdbPython and TestGdbBacktrace fail on linux/ppc64 (BE)
- build: set up Linux-on-Windows builder
- cmd/go: improve the "no buildable Go source files" message
- x/crypto/openpgp: encrypt private key documentation missing
- proposal: x/image packages to render TrueType fonts
- runtime/trace, cmd/trace: include CPU profile samples
- runtime: profile goroutine creation
- playground: GOSSAFUNC mode
- x/tools/cmd/goimports: permission denied causes imports to stop
- cmd/cover: add total (statements) coverage to HTML output
- cmd/link: panic in deadcode flood
- cmd/compile: avoid dead code in escape analysis
- runtime: adjust _HeapAllocChunk dynamically to improve performance
- x/text/search: WholeWord and Exact options are nil
- cmd/compile: inline reflect.TypeOf?
- cmd/go: support reproducible builds regardless of build path?
- runtime: simplify brk_ usage on plan9
- cmd/compile: teach BCE about copy return value