When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
154 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- cmd/go: `go install` with CGO_ENABLED=0 tries to install standard packages, which can fail
- net/http: HTTP/1 server got 0.5μs slower in Go 1.8
- cmd/go: buildmode=pie broken with -linkmode=internal and cgo
- cmd/compile: 1.7 compiler does not compile program with large complex struct
- runtime: Kubernetes' kube-proxy stuck in GC forever
- cmd/compile: seemingly identical anonymous types lead to confusing error messages
- meta: WebAssembly ("wasm") support
- runtime: heap fragmentation leads to high HeapInUse usage
- os/exec: exec.Cmd fails to cancel with non-*os.File outputs on linux
- runtime: TestCgoPprof and TestCgoPprofPIE fail sometimes on linux/amd64
- x/build: Kubernetes-ify all misc build services & bots
- cmd/compile: optimize Write(byte(stringVal)) to not copy the string
- net: should Dial(listener.Addr().String()) always work?
- proposal: sync: support for sharded values
- runtime: TestGdbPythonCgo fails on MIPS32
- net/http: Transport doesn't support deflate (and Twitter is broken)
- x/time/rate: Limiter depends on implementation-defined float to int conversion
- net/http: benchmarks fail on sierra with 'too many open files'
- runtime: macOS Sierra builders spinning
- runtime: illegal instruction on ARMv5