When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
170 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- cmd/compile: incorrect type assertions on conflicting package names
- x/build: flesh out READMEs
- x/crypto/salsa20/salsa: confusing docs
- cmd/vet: decide how to handle type checking failure
- cmd/go: list -json outputs concatenated JSON documents, not one single one
- x/tools/cmd/getgo: installer does not work on alpine using sh
- x/tools/cmd/getgo: Various comments on shell assumptions
- crypto/cipher: use SIMD to improve xor performance
- x/tools/cmd/getgo: Create a page for get.golang.org
- x/tools/cmd/getgo: error "go: cannot find GOROOT directory: /usr/local/go"
- strconv: ParseInt() does not return an error when bitSize is out of bounds
- proposal: Go 2: remove ++ and -- operators
- cmd/compile: "invalid recursive type" should abort
- x/build: reverse builder config uniformity
- cmd/compile: detect and optimize slice-extending idiom append(a, make(T, n)...)
- net/http/httputil: httputil.ReverseProxy does not call ModifyResponse on failed requests
- net/mail: ParseAddress ignore comment in parentheses after email address
- x/build: stale kube buildlet pods
- database/sql: ExecContext leaks goroutine on panic.
- x/build: Add OpenSSH public key auth to Windows buildlets