When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
130 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- x/net/http2: make Transport send GOAWAY?
- x/net/http2: Transport should handle 421
- cmd/go: applying swig's %go_import directive to non-builtin packages is not supported
- net/http/httputil: ReverseProxy req.Header copying is unclear
- cmd/compile: dead pointers kept alive across loop iterations
- cmd/go: go build does not propagate preprocessor flag -D from CPPFLAGS in invoking swig
- proposal: godoc: add support for sections
- cmd/go: go get -t do not install packages
- net/http: use the http2 priority scheduler by default
- cmd/go: not every tool accept an -h flag
- x/build: make OpenBSD use a memory filesystem for its workdir
- net/http: TestClientTimeout_Headers_h2 prints message even without -v specified
- x/net/trace: support lazy logging in EventLog
- x/sys/unix: Add UMOUNT_NOFOLLOW constant
- net/http/httptrace: add retry hook
- x/net/http2: request-response loop is ~2-3 times slower on http2 than on https
- cmd/compile: investigate closure capture issue
- cmd/compile: autogenerate rules for commutative ops
- net: TestTCPSelfConnect reports failure after 34 hours of stress testing.
- cmd/asm: s390x tests are suspicious