When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
149 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- mime: WordDecoder#Decode panics for invalid input
- runtime: osyield is expensive on darwin?
- crypto: constant time AES and GCM
- build: linux/mipsle failure -- memory corruption?
- cmd/test: output hard to read when a test case is stalling
- cmd/compile: method is inlined instead of loaded from shared library
- x/tools/go/buildutil: TestContainingPackage fails if tools repo is in non-first GOPATH directory.
- x/tools/cover: allow reading from an io.Reader
- cmd/compile: 100 < 1 is true on GOARCH=arm
- build: plan9-amd64-9front builder is unhappy
- bytes: document NewBuffer takes ownership of provided slice
- runtime: low throughput after GC events when the heap size is large
- runtime: dieFromSignal should reinstall fwdSig[sig] instead of hard-coding _SIG_DFL
- testing: -cpuprofile and -memprofile produce empty profile or no profile at all, when tests end with a panic, because of a timeout
- cmd/compile: performance regression due to mid-stack inlining changes
- golang.org: pop out link on sample code page shows error dialog box
- runtime: TestStackGrowth "finalizer did not run" flakes
- cmd/pprof: starting pprof with -call_tree makes it panic on top
- x/build: make solaris/smartos builders use a tmpfs
- x/tools/cmd/godoc: global variable example is not rendered