When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
467 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- cmd/go: GOPROXY default can make 'get -u' lag upstream repository
- x/tools/gopls: language server stops working at valid file with "has errors, skipping type-checking"
- archive/zip: reject certain invalid archives
- proposal: Go 2: Make goroutine return channel with function result (promise)
- cmd/go: go mod init doesn't import nested module, tidy picks older version
- net/http: a "bad" https connection which uses Header.Set could potentially block all https requests more than 15 mins in production environments
- proposal: Go 2: mini-package: a solution to unify Go builtin and custom generics
- Proposal: Go2: Tuple type
- cmd/compile: -m output is missing escape information
- cmd/go/internal/modfetch: treat malformed versions as “not found” on the proxy path
- Go not yet supported