When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
535 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- cmd/vet: TestVet/lostcancel failure on darwin-amd64-10_12
- x/tools/cmd/present: remove/hide/disable Native Client for Go 1.14 or newer
- testing: t.Parallel in a subtest masks races with the outer test function
- x/sys: installation fails
- encoding/binary: removal of unnecessary boundary checks.
- gccgo: compiling cmd/internal/obj/x86 on ppc64le takes 14.5GB of RAM and 20 minutes of CPU
- path/filepath: Join documentation inconsistencies with path.Join
- net/http: Authorization header stripping in client on redirects incorrect when redirecting from http to https
- runtime: program appears to spend 10% more time in GC on tip 3c47ead than on Go1.13.3
- Proposal: Go2: Vector Basic Type - Similar to T but with enhancements
- Go not yet supported