When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
609 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- cmd/doc: show documentation for explicitly-requested identifiers regardless of the `-u` flag
- path/filepath: Split on a path with more than 1 separator at the start doesn't work on Windows
- cmd/go: prune non-source files in 'go mod vendor'
- runtime: use PAGE_NOACCESS in sysReseve
- proposal: crypto/x509: expose hash algorithm for SignatureAlgorithm
- cmd/go: go.mod formatting drops unattached comments within blocks
- net/http: GET request hangs if "Content-Length" reqest-header field ist set (possible DoS vulnerability)
- mod: wrong require when migrate from dep with source config
- cmd/vet: warn about slice being compared to nil
- cmd/go: Add a command to zip the current project and push it to a hosted repository
- Go not yet supported