When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
500 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- crypto/x509: add SignatureAlgorithm.Hash()
- mod: wrong require when migrate from dep with source config
- proposal: Go 2: text/template: allow template and block outputs to be chained
- net/http2: init canonHeader before use it
- context: doc of WithValue should mention context is not data store
- cmd/vet: warn about slice being compared to nil
- cmd/go: Add a command to zip the current project and push it to a hosted repository
- x/tools/godoc,gddo: do not swallow code after output comments if it is not in concluding lines
- proposal: cmd/gofmt: deprecate 'gofmt' in favor of 'go fmt'
- github: add label 'error handling' on the issue tracker
- Go not yet supported