When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
749 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to go
- gccgo: parser accepts unparenthesized TypeName composite literals within Condition expression of ForClause
- go/types: panic "assertion failed" when autocompleting generic test code
- x/pkgsite: linking to source code in GitHub Enterprise Server
- plugin: convert iface to type failed with "types from different scopes"
- x/tools/gopls: add a `gopls stats` command to report workspace size
- x/build/updatedstd: tag imported versions of repos
- runtime: Add error message when running non GOAMD64=v1 on unsupported hardware
- x/build: Add GOAMD64 builders for go1.18
- testing: minimized crasher is unrelated to original
- x/website/blog: write a post on go.mod and go.sum misconceptions
- Go not yet supported