When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
31 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to tour
- tour: [Wrong example for explanation]
- tour: [A Tour of Go not update document]
- tour: [REPLACE WITH SHORT DESCRIPTION]
- No example code in go tour page.
- tour: The phrase `The type *T is a pointer to a T value` was not intuitive for me.
- tour: writing mistake of semicolon
- tour: defer format improvement
- Create test.html
- Create generator-generic-ossf-slsa3-publish.yml
- tour: [time on remote server is wrong (Tuesday instead Saturday)]
- Go not yet supported