When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to closure-compiler
- Updated classpath instructions for Eclipse
- Multiple functions with same name in try scope
- Advanced mode is replacing constructor reference with null
- An annotation to either prevent or force inlining of a function
- Wrong arg to Set.contains()?
- Quoted string keys in record-literal types behave inconsistently
- RemoveSuperMethodsPass makes an unsafe assumption
- Update Link #200
- MakeDeclaredNamesUnique is incorrect when function expression names are shadowed by parameters
- Infer when variables are "effectively const"
- Java not yet supported