When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to closure-compiler
- performance problem with instanceof, goog.module, Firefox
- constant folding for pow and imul
- Fix unit tests to not have undeclared variables
- ADVANCED mode removes assignment to property with setter when the property is never read
- Adding default value of destructuring object in function parameters leads to warning
- Can "namespace imports" be removed?
- Static class functions can be erroneously removed in ADVANCED mode
- An annotation to either prevent or force inlining of a function
- Raise a warning when an ES6 class method doesn't call super
- Cannot use properties as types
- Java not yet supported