When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to closure-compiler
- Split nonstandard webkit symbols into separate extern
- Array concat optimizations
- NullPointerException when using arrow functions with argument named "argument"
- CommonJS compatibility does not work as expected
- Please do not modify 'super' in static methods!
- dangerous use of the global this object when function's type was annotated
- DISCUSS: Should the default output language be `NO_TRANSPILE`?
- I think parseInt radix should be optional
- Local functions are wrongly made global in Strict mode
- Add compiler pass that converts new+anonymous function to IIFE
- Java not yet supported