When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to closure-compiler
- I think parseInt radix should be optional
- NODE_PATH is not respected when resolving package.json for ES6 module.
- [FEATURE] Support rollup-style bundling
- Unnecessary polyfills included in ES2015 output
- Symbol polyfill returns strings, creating issues for other libraries
- Fixes #2605 - CommonJS missing semicolon check.
- Support multiline ES6 import statements
- Internal Compiler Error with ES6 class extends in externs but not code
- Vue.js variable __VUE_SSR_CONTEXT__ is undeclared
- [FEATURE] Support dynamic import
- Java not yet supported