When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to closure-compiler
- Avoid incorrect removal of references to getter/setter properties.
- DISCUSS: Should the default output language be `NO_TRANSPILE`?
- Missing externs for String and DOMTokenList
- Static methods unnecessarily copied to subclass constructor
- Mutable exports lead to incorrect code removal
- NODE_PATH is not respected when resolving package.json for ES6 module.
- [FEATURE] Support rollup-style bundling
- Object.freeze/seal prevent removal
- Support transpiling for-loop initializer destructuring declarations w/ multiple children
- When type checking is enabled also enable "strictCheckTypes" by default
- Java not yet supported