When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to closure-compiler
- ADVANCED_OPTIMIZATION - inlining functions that are declared as @externs - and so breaks the externs.
- Versions after and including v20220803 include module-info.class for org.jspecify
- Unknown type 'BeforeUnloadEvent'
- Deterministic test fails when using classes/function prototypes, but not otherwise
- Suboptimal minification for object methods for ECMASCRIPT6 mode
- Parse error for quoted export/import names
- chrome externs doesn't include chrome extension manifest v3
- Compilation level BUNDLE includes polyfill code that doesn't work in modules
- Unused instances of de-referenced classes are not dead code eliminated
- ADVANCED mode java.lang.IllegalStateException
- Java not yet supported