When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
28 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to closure-compiler
- It is needlessly complicated to suppress errors
- webgpu externs
- `String.prototype.repeat` and `String.prototype.at` can't be proved to have no side effect
- `TypedArray` constructors are missing `@nosideeffects`
- How to tell closure compiler that a web worker is usded in a project
- ADVANCED_OPTIMIZATION - inlining functions that are declared as @externs - and so breaks the externs.
- Versions after and including v20220803 include module-info.class for org.jspecify
- Unknown type 'BeforeUnloadEvent'
- Deterministic test fails when using classes/function prototypes, but not otherwise
- `.toString(16)` is not optimised away if the result is unused
- Java not yet supported