When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to dagger
- Documentation update for Android dependency handler
- kapt generates different files for MapKey
- Interceptor compression not propagated to real handler
- New tutorial could be improved by including a TOC and/or progress indicator
- dagger.android @inject Application
- @BindsOptionalOf is not compilant with the Java 7 compiler
- Provide a custom implementation of Optional for use with BindsOptionalOf
- Problem with nested classes from different gradle module
- Inconsistent duplicate binding when extending modules in different packages.
- https://dagger.dev/android still refers to dependencies.compile for gradle; that's obsolete
- Java not yet supported