When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to dagger
- daggerAndroidSupport when using AndroidX
- Document -Adagger.android.experimentalUseStringKeys publicly
- Docs: Compiler Options page is not part of the docs home
- Bump support libraries to 27.1.1
- Upgrading to 2.20 prompts an error "not a framework type"
- Fix various bazel build issues on master
- Fragment injection into AppCompatActivity androidX
- Deprecate DaggerFragment over FragmentFactory
- Dagger in multi-module white label app
- tools: simple_jar: fix external package path.
- Java not yet supported