When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
42 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to guice
- @Component annotation to detect the class like in Springboot
- Guess: The new Guice Aop Api
- WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
- Add support for Nullable as a TYPE_USE annotation
- 4.0: Unexpected behavior with bindConstant: Empty string injected to String.class without explicit binding
- Optional<X> and value binding inside createChildInjector fails
- Illegal reflective access by com.google.inject.internal.cglib.core.$ReflectUtils$1
- Lacking injection point information when using the deprecated DependenyChain replacement.
- Type-safe means to build parameterized TypeLiterals from existing TypeLiterals/class tokens
- #731 Add @RequiresUnitOfWork annotation
- Java not yet supported