When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to skaffold
- Improve handling of kubecontext/kubeconfig
- Unable to run skaffold in linux system with Azure Kubernetes service
- Python Debugger Should Support debugpy and ptvsd
- Use docker/cli code to send context to `docker build`
- how to define volumes and volumeMounts e.g. for kaniko
- Remote helm charts should be upgraded by default
- Debug ports should be configurable
- `init` should detect and configure Java multimodule projects for Buildpacks
- Fail fast and point to docs for 'skaffold init' on helm projects
- Example with sharing library code between services?
- Go not yet supported