When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to skaffold
- Add support for riscv64, the install-golint.sh can't work
- add logs for sync failture
- Delve is too old for Go version 1.21.4
- Support for Java 21
- Templating for chartPath does not work
- Support additional docker buildkit options
- Kaniko no cache compression
- Question: does skaffold support Minikube with podman?
- Use file sync only
- skaffold run doesn't have --push
- Go not yet supported