Adaptable, fast automation for all
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Groovy not yet supported
30 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to gradle
- Use java toolchain in generated convention plugin
- Docs: add 'extra properties' example in 'Migrating build logic from Groovy to Kotlin'
- Move solution section of dependency resolution errors to suggestions
- Implicit task dependencies for shared build services
- Add to shared services documentation how to properly deploy a build result for a test task
- Gradle does not detect task output usage without dependency
- Gradle jar contains multi release classes in an unexpected location
- Could not find com.android.tools.build:gradle:8.0.2. Searched in the following locations: - https://dl.google.com/dl/android/maven2/com/android/tools/build/gradle/8.0.2/gradle-8.0.2.pom - https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/com/android/tools/build/gradle/8.0.2/gradle-8.0.2.pom Required by: project :
- TestLauncher improvements
- sdkman JAVA_HOME should be used by toolchain if it's the same JDK on OSX
- Groovy not yet supported