When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Groovy not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to gradle
- Transitive test dependencies leak into the production classpath
- Default to latest version of CodeNarc tool
- application.defaultJvmArgs aren't applied when running from the configuration cache
- Compile buildscripts using --indy flag
- jacoco-report-aggregation ignores the 2nd submodule with the same name and group
- Report usages of commonly used APIs for cross project access when isolated projects is enabled
- withDependencies allows project dependencies to be added to the DependencySet after the task graph is ready
- Add possibility to override Gradle plugin portal URL using user property
- Deprecation message after migration to 7.4.2 with 'org.gradle.parallel'
- Attempt setting next release to 8.0 to view errors
- Groovy not yet supported