When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
63 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to active_admin
- Bump contributor covenant to 1.4.1
- Gemfile management
- Fixes #5235: removes passwords from default csv export
- Tabs are not correctly created when using non-latin characters as title
- Use 'pry-byebug' instead of just 'pry', so that you can step into/over code with 's' and 'n'
- Fix polymorphic path generation for a renamed resource with a belongs_to association
- Default Value for Boolean on Filter Not Working
- how to specify Module::Class name for upgraded (1.1.0) ActiveAdmin association filters?
- rails5 update with select2-rails -- attribute error
- Backport changelog fixes