When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
36 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to growstuff
- Bump newrelic_rpm from 22.214.171.1249 to 126.96.36.1990
- Switch to HTTPS for Gravatar
- Bump jsonapi-resources from 0.9.4 to 0.9.5
- [WIP] Resolving deploy errors caused by Comfortable Mexican Sofa
- Deploy broken at assets:precompile.
- Routes tidy up
- Add photos of seeds
- Release 50
- upgrade staging and prod databases to postgresql 10 or later
- unnecesary calls to retrieve data from the database