When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
39 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to growstuff
- Bump responders from 2.4.1 to 3.0.0
- Bump scout_apm from 2.4.24 to 2.5.0
- migrate from paranoia to discard
- We should avoid showing graph headings with no graph or provide a fallback
- Mixed content warnings on some assets
- Combine coverage from rspec runs
- Remove poltergeist and use chrome headless
- rake task that removes references to photos that don't exist on Flickr anymore
- Upgrade to bootstrap 4
- Create Machine Learning index of crop photos