When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
38 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to growstuff
- Bump csv_shaper from 1.3.1 to 1.3.2
- Bump bootstrap from 4.5.0 to 4.5.2
- Production release
- Bump rubocop from 0.88.0 to 0.89.0
- Bump chartkick from 3.3.2 to 3.4.0
- Upgrade to rails 6
- Bump lodash from 4.17.14 to 4.17.19
- Support page is super out of date
- Use the modal page for seed saving on plantings#show
- Filter community map by users's activity