When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
38 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to growstuff
- Rate a planting
- Feature: what is popular (or successful) near me
- automating release
- Ensure all controller index pages have pagination or similar, to prevent ever displaying 1000's of records accidentally
- Welcome feature requests from users
- Differentiate between successful and failed plantings
- Add support for community gardens
- Encourage users to link their existing harvests to plantings and mark plantings finished
- Improve photo adding workflow
- crop wrangler ui for mass assigning perennial and annual.