When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
38 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to growstuff
- upgrade staging and prod databases to postgresql 10 or later
- Unable to log in with Facebook
- We're frequently exceeding our RAM quota on production.
- Show inactive plantings/gardens
- Dont let posts link to unapproved / rejected crops
- Release slug when a crop is rejected.
- edit in place for Gardens
- Seed packet and plant label info photos
- Investigate ways to speed up rspec run
- can't work out which planting a harvest belongs to