When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
37 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to growstuff
- Upgrade to bootstrap 4
- [WIP] Garden map/plan
- [WIP] Modals forms - don't leave the page for edit/new
- Include instructions from wikihow
- Switch to HTTPS for Gravatar
- upgrade staging and prod databases to postgresql 10 or later
- unnecesary calls to retrieve data from the database
- Unable to log in with Facebook
- Change regex not letting utf-8 garden names save
- We're frequently exceeding our RAM quota on production.