When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Java not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to grpc-java
- core: delete ManagedChannelBuilder.loadBalancerFactory() and all deprecated factories
- Move LB parsing logic into LB.Factory
- Interop-testing: implement compute engine channel creds test case in Java
- ./gradlew installDist results in an error com.google.protobuf not found
- Customise code generation to not include final methods
- GRPCLB not conformant to LB policy selection spec.
- Enhancements to examples
- exception at runtime when trying to start the server
- netty: default grace time for RPCs can leak memory
- InProcessChannel with optional stack trace
- Java not yet supported