When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to guake
- Fedora DNF repositories have old Guake version 3.7.0 from 2020
- [Feature] Only underline quick open targets when quick-open is enabled.
- [feature] Run GUI app in Guake Tab
- `(command &)` from .zshrc not executed until shell closed
- [Feature] Add support for OSC52 escape sequence
- Makefile: race condition between install-schemas and compile-schemas
- Window blurry under Wayland and with fractional scaling
- Fix save content with newer Vte
- Guake not reachable anymore when you put wrong command for startup
- help diagnosing crashes that happen when guake window is open
- Python not yet supported