When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Elixir not yet supported
32 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to awesome-elixir
- Added `opq`
- Added `crawler`
- Add package "nebulex"
- Update README.md
- ejabberd is in Erlang
- Add Elixirscript
- address #657 - duplicate link check
- Evaluate package "parn"
- Add Package "glayu"
- Remove abandoned project
- Add Package "plugmap"
- Add Package SockErl
- Suggestion: a rating of "idiomaticness".. Or "idiomatism" ? for each library
- Evaluate Package "lheap"
- Evaluate Package "sudokumotron"
- Evaluate Package "scout_apm"
- Evaluate Package "emarkdown"
- Evaluate Package "efgrep"
- Evaluate Package "gen_template_umbrella"
- Evaluate Package "screenshotter"