When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Objective-C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to hammerspoon
- hs.spoons.use: attempt to index a nil value (global 'spoon')
- Weird launching/focusing of VSCode
- hs.pathwatcher not reporting all file modifications
- Add isVisible() to hs.webview?
- Arrow keys return fn flag when using hs.eventtap?
- Add "non activating" option to hs.chooser
- [WIP] Add support for hs.layout tables to include an options table, with initial options for respecting negative x/y co-ordinates as absolute screen co-ordinates. Closes #955
- [REVIEW] Issue #2020 - Fixed hs.json crash
- add toolbar support to hs.chooser
- Objective-C not yet supported