When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Objective-C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to hammerspoon
- hs.expose still shows closed windows
- hs.chooser placeholderText method is out of whack
- hs.chooser rows off by two when toolbar attached
- hs.chooser fgColor and subTextColor don't revert to xib default when set to nil
- How do I stop Hammerspoon from intercepting the key once bound to a function?
- [Feature Request] window:isMaximized
- colorAt does not return the proper color
- Add watcher for mouse and keyboards being connected/disconnected
- Performance of loading docstrings
- Objective-C not yet supported