When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to hanami
- [WIP] Configuration for views
- Point to 1.x-master branch of hanami-view
- Gemfiles tracking hanami-view GitHub repo should rename master branch to 1.x-master (was: `bundle install` failed)
- Ensure thread-safety while loading application settings
- Use dry-configurable for application settings DSL
- Integrate `hanami-router` `v2.0.0.alpha2`
- Use common method to store exceptions in rack's env
- How to set up primary DB and replica DB in Hanami DB config?
- Depfu Error: Depfu is stuck and needs your help
- Update year from 2019 to 2020