When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to hanami
- application middleware: body == 
- NoMethodError: undefined method `one' for #<Hanami::Model::Associations::HasMany>
- Add support for other default .env files.
- Support default dotenv rails files
- Confusing output after SQLite migration.
- How to disable sql query logs?
- Problem with ports + hanami - error reported in the description of this issue
- Hanami without hanami-model still installs rake db: namespace (and provides db cli commands)
- Register actions and views in Hanami::Container
- Fix :host mount option