When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to hanami
- EOFError: end of file reached
- Reference Bundler as a top-level constant
- Strange behaviour in `require_application_environment` (Hanami::Environment)
- Hanami without hanami-model still installs rake db: namespace (and provides db cli commands)
- Register actions and views in Hanami::Container
- New version of hanami-validations (1.3.2) produced dependency conflicts
- Replace sass -> sassc
- Migrate testing from `sass` to `sassc`
- Mounting on a subdomain is broken
- Add support for local .env files