When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to hanami
- Use common method to store exceptions in rack's env
- Add application settings
- How to set up primary DB and replica DB in Hanami DB config?
- Depfu Error: Depfu is stuck and needs your help
- Update year from 2019 to 2020
- EOFError raised with hanami s
- hanami/cli -> dry/cli for unstable branch
- Impact of changes in Minitest 6 - global use of must_equal
- set version capybara
- Hanami without hanami-model still installs rake db: namespace (and provides db cli commands)