When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.HTML not yet supported
27 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to chosen
- v.1.8.7 - border of other chosen list is appearing if we make any chosen dropdown disabled. I am using IE 11 browser.
- iPad: Cannot close/remove li.search-choice (`click.chosen` event never fires)
- Searching with matching words instead of phrases
- Chosen Multiple dropdown visible when all items are selected and display_selected_options=false
- Enhance AbstractChosen.prototype.search_string_match for self define filter logic
- Incorrect default width from JS, chosen-container width = 0px
- Dropdown is closing immediately when used inside Shadow DOM
- correctly show/hide when used inside shadow DOM
- form_field_jq.hide(...).after is not a function
- HTML not yet supported