When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to consul
- api: improve error handling decoding response body
- docs: fixed typo
- [WIP] Streaming health endpoint
- Improve startup message to avoid confusing users when no error occurs
- Method to remove decommissioned datacenter from catalog
- agent: fix several data races and bugs related to node-local alias checks
- how to configure envoy
- add dev docker image upload
- Upgrade xDS (go-control-plane) API to support Envoy 1.10.
- provide -admin-access-log-path
- Go not yet supported