When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to vagrant
- docs: fix typo and clarify sentence
- `infer_package': undefined method `size' for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError)
- ci: add minimum GitHub token permissions for workflows
- fix the windows hyperv smb synced folder creation/destruction
- vagrant-share hangs at machine booted when ngrok fails to start
- default type for synced folders not working
- rsync-auto not ignoring folders in exclusions lists, fail because of permissions issue
- Docs Updates to Follow Style Guides.
- Provisioning windows systems might hang forever if auto-logon is disabled by windows updates
- Added network type from ip address resolution to virtualbox provider