When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to vault
- Document sentinel namespace "token.namespace".
- Storage consul: upper case letters in service_tags are lowered
- Keep the passwords masked while typing them in the UI
- Add UI asset file checks to Makefile
- Add Docs For Prometheus Metrics
- database: return a hashed password field when reading config
- Documentation: Fix policy comment
- Alternate response possible from /pki/ca_chain
- Support for "GetPrivateIP" in Vault Config.
- InfluxDB TLS
- Go not yet supported