When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to cabal
- Add support for `CABAL_PROJECT_FILE` environment variable
- Issue with switching from generated files back to normal files.
- Document or fix -- and @foo broken as parameter argument
- Solver: Support dependencies on sub-libraries (issue #6039).
- `cabal new-haddock` doesn't generate docs for Backpack mixins
- Default-generated config is a bit of a mess
- change the default of cabal v2-configure
- Assertion failure at Distribution/Client/ProjectPlanning.hs:242:5 with --enable-documentation
- `cabal doctest` suggests nonexistent `cabal new-doctest` command
- --enable-library-for-ghci and --split-sections interact badly
- Haskell not yet supported