When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
15 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to cabal
- Document the relationship between ComponentId, UnitId, MungedPackageId, PackageId etc.
- Fix corrupted config file header for non-ASCII package names
- Unicode in package name causes build failure
- `cabal init` improvements: application-dir and creating library hs file
- RFC: Rename `dist-newstyle/` for 3.0
- Support leading and trailing commas in `exposed-modules` (and similar)
- Modern project template/scaffolding for `cabal init`
- RFC: `cabal init` by default pins the ghc version via `with-compiler`
- Change way Changelog is handled in pull-requests
- new-configure confused with contents of aeson package
- Haskell not yet supported