When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to cabal
- cabal (v2-)install --lib lib:name fails with non-exhaustive pattens in Just ghcPkgProg
- haddock run as part of new-build ignores internal libraries
- install-method and overwrite-policy in .cabal/config are ignored
- Build fails with "unrecognized 'configure' option `--disable-executable-static'"
- Support nested lists in the `description` field of `.cabal` files
- Empty extra fields in config file breaks cabal
- Wrong current path with custom build-type
- « cabal new-update » fails on an old « repository »
- Environment file from `cabal new-install ... --package-env .` has wrong store dir.
- How to profile?
- Haskell not yet supported