When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
12 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to cabal
- `cabal new-test` fails where `stack test` does not
- Dependency as constraint vs Dependency as dependency
- Race condition with custom store directory and new-build on windows?
- source-repository-package not optional
- Cabal new-build generating insanely long and redundant build PATHS on Windows.
- "malformed mach-o: load commands size" with a multi-package cabal.project
- Use stderr for Cabal's diagnostic messages instead of stdout
- Nix integration is not supported in new-build.
- `cabal update` fails with 400 on mobile data connection
- <socket: 8>: hClose: resource vanished (Broken pipe)
- Haskell not yet supported