When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to cabal
- No easy way to build instantiated backpack signature units for tooling
- RFC: Improve and restructure Cabal user guide
- cabal-install `new-build` configure is broken
- Properly implement round-trip property for `if`/`else`
- Provide explanation for invalid license identifier
- Tests run under `stack test` but not under `cabal new-test`
- Honour suffix and prefix on install
- [RFC] Support for entering/leaving annotations and concurrent log linearization
- Remove default `optional-packages`, i.e .make it empty.
- --no-run-solver option
- Haskell not yet supported