When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
13 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to cabal
- Solver: Improve error message by finding a minimal conflict set (issue #5647).
- Cached dist-newstyle breaks AppVeyor for non-master branches
- Remove 'do' in 'instance Text ModuleRenaming'
- Prompt overwrite policy
- cabal new-repl's ghci can't :load other source files properly
- Add 'optional-target' field to plan.json
- Post-multilibs checklist
- Unhelpful error message if `import` is not first stanza
- RFC: `cabal init` by default pins the ghc version via `with-compiler`
- `cabal new-install --only-dependencies --enable-tests` doesn't work
- Haskell not yet supported