When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to cabal
- v2-haddock doesn't define __HADDOCK__
- Tell users about cabal.project.local~
- Ambiguous TargetSelector crash
- When there are preprocessed non-Hs files, they are added to all -sources
- Do we want to encourage new users to use sandboxes?
- cabal init produces `extra-source-files: CHANGELOG.md`
- --build-depends with repl does not consume its list of inputs while in a project dir
- Unable to build with backpack modules from unpacked-containers package
- Unable to use c2hs in project
- Prepare Cabal for new Windows I/O manager in GHC 8.12
- Haskell not yet supported