When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to cabal
- readme points to non-existing user-guide
- Prefer canonicalized path when guessing tools from GHC path
- Add newtype GenericMonoid, allows generically deriving Semigroup and …
- Deduplicate config file path calculation in test.
- List of recursive dependencies-and-versions
- recommended way to `cabal install --global`?
- Some commands ignore --dry-run and --only-download
- Dynamic object files are nearly always built
- Parse program options for local packages
- [WIP] Cabal 3.6 release prep
- Haskell not yet supported