When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
11 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to cabal
- Assertion failed when adding `tests: False` to `~/.cabal/config`
- SetupWrapper: Filtering for Setup arguments
- Prototype flag normalisation for GHC 8.0-8.4
- "cabal install doctest" fails on some kind of circular dependency?
- Fixed new haddock 2.2 - resolves partly https://github.com/haskell/cabal/issues/5232
- `cabal new-test` freezes with certain dependencies
- why does cabal-install depend on cabal-testsuite?
- cabal new-haddock and project index
- Supporting builddir in cabal.project
- `cabal new-haddock` broken for packages w/ custom-setup
- Haskell not yet supported