When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to cabal
- Cannot enable diagnostics colours without removing dist-newstyle.
- Add support for -fplugin-package
- cabal tries to build package with incompatible dependencies
- `cabal new-install --lib` adds process-126.96.36.199 to GHC's environment
- cabal v2-install happy alex FAILS with ghc 8.6.3
- Restructure Quickstart docs to get from zero to hacking faster.
- Backpack creashes on default type families
- cabal v2-repl scriptfile.hs
- Creating projects without local packages
- ghc-options in cabal.project file aren't applied
- Haskell not yet supported