When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to cabal
- v2-install ignores --program-suffix
- v2-test with GHCJS doesn't work
- pipe auth into curl
- --prog-option(s) (e.g. gcc-options) CLI flags get duplicated
- Deprecation warning for sdist hooks
- Cannot enable diagnostics colours without removing dist-newstyle.
- Add support for -fplugin-package
- Upload to specific repo
- cabal tries to build package with incompatible dependencies
- `cabal new-install --lib` adds process-184.108.40.206 to GHC's environment
- Haskell not yet supported