When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to cabal
- Make commas optional in "build-depends"
- Use https to download root.json file from repositories by default
- Workflow with many separate library / executable / test-suite stanzas is slow
- Loading temp shared object failed when using template haskell and foreign functions
- Improve `cabal init` defaults
- Importing a `source-repository-package` cannot be overridden
- Mergify impersonates random user — do we want a determinate?
- Remove piece of incomplete documentation
- Build log not stored in file?
- Cabal 3.8 expects `pkg-config --libs --static` to always work.
- Haskell not yet supported