When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to cabal
- cabal init -l BSD-3-Clause prints error message forever
- cabal install produces more source tarballs than necessary
- Regression from 126.96.36.199 to 3.0 on i686 Windows when building sdl2
- Update docs for 3.0 release
- Confusing -O1 in build profile
- new-haddock always fails on GHC 7.10.3/7.2.2/7.0.4 for Custom setup packages when Haddock is not on the PATH
- RFC: Improve and restructure Cabal user guide
- Properly implement round-trip property for `if`/`else`
- Remove default `optional-packages`, i.e .make it empty.
- --no-run-solver option
- Haskell not yet supported