When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to haskell-ide-engine
- Fail to stack install with RedownloadHttpError
- macos failure to build package primitive
- No snippet for "do"
- Type signatures are doubled and no hoogle info is displayed
- Can not parse platformConstants
- macOS Big Sur beta build fail.
- HLint needs to be called using `-X QuasiQuotes` when they are enabled
- Can't install due to OFD issue
- can't load .so/.DLL for libHSghc-prim-0.5.3-ghc8.6.5.so
- bad module error handling with hlint enabled
- Haskell not yet supported