When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to haskell-language-server
- "Remove redundant imports" doesn't trigger on PatSyn imports
- Add CI flows for GHC 9.2.5
- Make redundant import removal work on PatSyn imports
- Reword intro section in releases.md
- Quick Suggestion vsCode doesn't work with Haskell on mac m1
- nix: no more yolo on ghc 9.4; test suites generally work!
- Failure when installing HLS in VSCODE.
- Delete dead code in hls-test-utils
- HLS does not suggest Data.ByteString.Internal for possible imports
- Bad autocomplete in comments
- Haskell not yet supported