Successor of ghcide & haskell-ide-engine. One IDE to rule them all.
When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Haskell not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to haskell-language-server
- Prepare 126.96.36.199
- Implement `codeAction/resolve` for some of our code actions
- Implement `completionItem/resolve` for more completion types
- Implement `codeLens/resolve` for some code lenses
- Hls reports a prelude error when replacement prelude is an internal library mixin
- Nice HLS called from wrapper.
- Haskell language server should always have lower process priority than its caller
- Simpler Tier 1 tactics for case splits
- LSP throws exception if a code action is applied in a lhaskell file where the line starts with a `>`
- request for new Hackage release of `hls-ormolu-plugin` for `text` `2.*` support
- Haskell not yet supported