When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to helm
- remove snowflake-emoji 'Happy Helming!'
- Use a goroutine when interacting with kube api
- requirements.lock does not get updated on helm dep up
- Add --label flags to add new label pairs during installation
- app-name has no deployed releases
- running helm reset --force after uninstalling helm hangs
- add tiller-port flag
- .gitignore cannot be part of starter
- Unable to --set value which contains &placeholder in values.yaml file
- Comparing helm charts's contents (md5)
- Go not yet supported