When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
87 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to cli
- fix(apps-v5): Fix the stack upgrade confirmation message for add-on only apps
- After adding autocomplete I started getting compaudit on zsh
- Deleting a non-existing database cause 500 instead of 404
- chore(deps): bump yarn from 1.21.1 to 1.22.0
- Got the following commands when try to employ heroku in a new a build:fatal: 'heroku' does not appear to be a git repository fatal: Could not read from remote repository. Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.
- feat: add enterprise as a core plugin
- Support for "filter by time" in heroku logs command
- chore: update README
- heroku local web: [DONE] Killing all processes with signal SIGINT
- psql Command No Way to Provide Options to psql, Specifically -X