When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
152 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to home-assistant
- Fix onvif/camera set up error
- Bump homematicip_cloud to 0.10.11
- light.toggle behaves incorrectly with some parameters
- MQTT Eventstream Subscribe not calling service, even though events shows call_service called.
- Type hint additions
- Failed communicating with LMS : Logitech media server - Squeezebox
- Improve validation of device automation config
- Bugfix incomfort and Bump client to 0.3.x
- Add hive boost to climate and water_heater
- Add device automation support to ZHA
- Python not yet supported