When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
36 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to home-assistant
- MQTT HVAC component - not subscribing to broker?
- python API logging
- Citybikes error - can't connect to API endpoint
- FFmpeg 1.8
- using defusedxml ElementTree for safer parsing of untrusted XML data
- Move 'lights' to const.py
- Emulated hue work with alexa but not with other apps
- RESTful switch not setting correct Content-Type header for updates
- Add platform and sensors for Vultr VPS
- notify.xmpp - Add support for MUC
- Errors in verisure :(
- Wip: fix async probs
- AirVisual unable to retrieve data at this location
- Hassio is not loading anymore after update to 0.55
- HTTP not redirecting to HTTPS
- Add attribute to show who last un/set alarm (SPC)
- Consolidate frontend
- owntracks: WARNING:homeassistant.components.device_tracker.owntracks:Received unsupported message type: beacon.