When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to give-me-poc
- 🚨 [security] Update nokogiri: 1.8.5 → 1.10.4 (minor)
- Update rails_semantic_logger: 4.3.1 → 4.4.2 (minor)
- [symbiod/production] Net::SMTPUnknownError: could not get 3xx (421: 421 4.7.0 Temporary System Problem. Try again later (10). c184sm4208212qkf.82 - gsmtp )
- Update config: 1.7.0 → 2.0.0 (major)
- Update config: 1.7.0 → 1.7.2 (patch)
- #457 - fix notes translations
- Allow to reject at any point of onboarding
- Add search by username in user management tab
- 🚨 [security] Upgrade all of rails: 5.2.2 → 220.127.116.11 (minor)