When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to huginn
- Docker images no longer build (mini_racer can't find libv8-node)
- Remove HipChat from Readme
- LiquidOutputAgent should be able to act as a source; templating engine does not eval strings as truthy/falsy
- Can't access web UI: Docker through Unraid
- How to get in touch regarding a security concern
- Twitter stream agent 403 response
- Website Agent always produces logs, so is always marked as "working: no"
- Data Output Agent with zero items shown as "working: no"
- problem met when try another xpath pattern
- Cookie problem in Website Agent